Wednesday, June 27, 2012

34 Weeks and 2 Days…

Hellloooo...... I'm back !
It has been a long long time ago since i posted my last post :)
Well, now.... I'm married, and the next best thing is that maybe in a month, our house will be full of baby's crying and laughing... Yesss, i'm pregnant !! :)

Already 34 weeks now, and my tummy is sooo big.. never imagine feeling like this before. I can feel every moves the baby makes, i even can feel her (doctor said, it's a Girl anyway) heartbeat, isn't that amazing?

Now, we just can't wait to see the baby ! :)
So many questions popped up inside our mind, such as, is it really a Girl? How if the doctor’s wrong, and it’s a boy? How about his/her face? Will be look like me or my husband or the combination of us both? Haha…
Anyway, whatever he/she looks like, we will still love him/her… the most important for us is that he/she will be healthy, healthy, and healthy..and so does her/his mother (me !!!) J

Thinking about the birth process, ouch I can’t imagine… it will be a very long and hurt and so on… but hey, I never feel complete as a woman if I never experienced that process, right?